September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
September is a big month for our country. Kids still get the least amount of funding when it comes to cancer, even though it is the #1 disease-related cause of death in children!
Your help is urgently needed. A donation to the Brandon's Goal Foundation goes directly to helping the kids and families battling cancer, as well as cutting-edge research, and hospice care. Please act today:
- Donate to the Brandon's Goal Foundation here
- Shop at "Finding Treasures for a cure" in Lynnwood, WA (more info below)
- Donate furniture and household items to Finding Treasures
- Share these ideas with your friends and colleagues
- Ask local schools, businesses and community leaders to acknowledge that it's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and if they could help raise awareness and/or funds